Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career with
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left or use the QuickSearch buttons below.
To complete a profile, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- A profile may be created at any time. An application will be created and required when you click “Apply to this Job” link on a posting.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing profile.
- Apply to new jobs using your existing information or
- Review the status of positions for which you have applied.
To quickly search for open positions, click the buttons below. To search for all positions, click the "All Positions" button or click the Search Jobs link in the left-hand panel.
Huston-Tillotson University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. HT prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities. Requests for accommodation should be made to the Human Resources Department as early as possible in the application/employment process.
If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.505.3014.